RUNNING .BAT FILE FROM PROCEDURE ?

From: Bunyamin K. Karadeniz <bunyamink_at_havelsan.com.tr>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 05:04:26 -0800

OS : WINNT , DB :  8.1.7
I have a java class embedded in database and I am calling it with a procedure.
The procedere executes a bat file .
In the bat file there 2 copy commands . First of them copying a file from  a local directory to another local directory.

Second command copy's a file in a shared directory of another computer to another shared directory of that computer. BAT file and permissions are all set correctly in all directories..(everyone ,full access).Also gave javasyspriv role and other privileges to the user .
 When I double click on the bat file . Both
two commands run correctly.
But When I run the bat file via the procedure . The first command runs correctly (local copy command) , but the second one (copying a file in a shared directory of another computer to another shared directory of that computer)  does not run .

What is the problem ? I gave all permissions but still does not work for remote computer shared files. I tried it on 9i database and it worked ..(INTERESTING)
Any ideas please ???