RE: Database Comparison

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 11:01:02 -0800

Srini

I agree with James. Free tool does a pretty good job. I question it's report of db triggers and views, though. Doesn't seem to be right - it always reports them out of sync for me.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

Author: HAWKINS, JAMES W [IT/1000]
  INET: james.w.hawkins_at_pharmacia.com

Author: Mercadante, Thomas F
  INET: NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 13:01:02 CST