RE: java stored procedures and running rsh command

From: Thomas, Kevin <Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 09:17:48 -0800

Kimberly,

What is the format for the .rhosts file? I'm actually trying to work on something right as we speak.

If I remember correctly the file gets stored on the server that you want to connect to and the contents are just: ip username where username is the name that you are logged in as on the server your COMING from if that makes any sense. Is this correct?

Cheers,
Kev.

'In Windows none can hear you scream'....

Author: John Dunn
  INET: john.dunn_at_sefas.co.uk

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

Author: Thomas, Kevin
  INET: Kevin.Thomas_at_calanais.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 09 2002 - 11:17:48 CST