RE: Gas Pains

From: Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_oxhp.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 10:21:56 -0800

Are there any skyscrapers in Canada? Log cabins are much harder to hit with a Boeing 767....

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Gogala, Mladen
  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jan 08 2002 - 12:21:56 CST