RE: EXPORT WITH QUERY CLAUSE in win NT

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 07:50:25 -0800

has anyone experience with WHERE clauses referencing *other* than the table-to-be-imported?

"WWJD? JWRTFM!" -----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2002 9:50 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Hi All,

Export has supported queries since 8i

an example from the 817 documentation is:

exp scott/tiger tables=emp query=\"where job=\'SALESMAN\' AND SAL \<1600\"

hope this helps,
John

tday6_at_csc.com wrote:

>I don't remember export supporting queries. Why don't you create a temp
>table or tables, eg. create table t_linemto as select * from linemto where
>PROJ_CODE='CF-804', and then export the temp tables?
>

> rpapnoi

> @chemtex.co.i To: Multiple recipients of

list ORACLE-L

> n <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>