RE: Import Characterset problem

From: C.S.Venkata Subramanian <csvenkata_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 03:29:26 -0800

Try setting the NLS_LANG parameter to the desired value before importing. If it is NT/2000 change it in the registry. If it is in Unix then set it as environment variable.

HTH
Venkat

--

-- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian INET: csvenkata_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).