RE: Import Characterset problem

From: Nirmal Kumar Muthu Kumaran <NIRMALK_at_qtel.com.qa>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 22:09:03 -0800

Hi gholam,

Thanks for ur help, by the way let me know how to change the character set of DB using props$?....

Just you want me to update this props$ for nls_characterset with the new value?... is it recommanded one?...

The exp dump file is of character set "AR8MSWIN1256", now the target db is with characterset "US7ASCII".

Thanks.

Nirmal.

<<application/ms-tnef>> Received on Tue Jan 08 2002 - 00:09:03 CST