RE: Criteria for handoff from development

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 18:52:05 -0800

Hum, do you know what was being used for serving up the servlets? We used Tomcat here and did not experience those issues. I believe it was 4.0 although that version does seem to have a memory leak (at least on Unix).

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

  INET: tday6_at_csc.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jan 07 2002 - 20:52:05 CST