RE: Becoming a DBA questions

From: Witold Iwaniec <wiwaniec_at_novalistech.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 04:37:53 -0800

I wonder if the article is about a real person. Maybe it has been "created" by companies that run DBA courses and want to fiil classes.

It reminds me ITI commercials. The company went down last summer, then was purchased by someone else and last October-  you could hear on the radio:
"400,000 unfilled positions in e-commerce are waiting..."

Witold

Author: Witold Iwaniec
  INET: wiwaniec_at_novalistech.com