RE: Moving Oracle software

From: Ari, Rama <Rama.Ari_at_genexservices.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 09:17:16 -0800

Kurt,

If your copied ORACLE_HOME is different from the old one, You need to following modifications.

  1. Update $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib/nmliblist file as per the new ORACLE_HOME directory.
  2. make -f ins_rdbms.mk install

Thanks,

Rama Ari
Database Administrator
rama.ari_at_genexservices.com
610.964.5128

Author: Wiegand, Kurt
  INET: Kurt.Wiegand_at_CWUSA.COM

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists