RE: A DBA's career development

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:37:48 -0800

Andrey - You may also want to consider positioning yourself toward being a system architect. How are your data modeling skills? Skills at building a group consensus?
Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com

Author: Andrey Bronfin
  INET: andreyb_at_elrontelesoft.com

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 16:37:48 CST