RE: Problem Setting Up User

From: Yadav, Shailesh <NDASY3_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 14:01:24 -0800

Create a synonym for KENNETH.TABLE_NAME coz if she(KIMV) doesn't own it she will have to prefix the owner before the table_name.

HTH
Shailesh

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

Author: Yadav, Shailesh
  INET: NDASY3_at_labor.state.ny.us
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 16:01:24 CST