Stupid windoze question

From: JOE TESTA <JTESTA_at_longaberger.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 07:57:13 -0800

better work around was to have a modified version of tnsnames.ora file in a bin directory that we execute our batch files from.

Since this is an rexec and we execute from different directories based on the userid, we can use the same alias DSS to point to different db based on the login, dev login has a tnsnames.ora file that has dss alias in it that points to the dev database, test login points to test database, etc.

thanks for everyone's input.

tested and it works fine.

joe