Re:How to Compile Pro*c

From: <dgoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 06:11:15 -0800

I assume we're talking Unix here, therefore the command line is:

$make -f proc.mk build EXE=petrol OBJS=petrol.o

Or if your using shared libraries:

$make -f proc.mk build_shared EXE=petrol OBJS=petrol.o

Dick Goulet

Author: njneog_at_oil.asm.nic.in (N J Neog)
Date:       1/2/2002 1:05 AM

Hi Everybody !!

Pl. help me out from this problem !!!

My Boss had asked me to Compile a Pro*C after making some very simple Changes.
This was a running program.

I had tried to comiple with
$make -f proc.mk petrol
Make: Don't know how to make petrol. Stop.

Environment is
1.digital unix
2. Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.4.0.0 - Production

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Naba

Author: N J Neog
  INET: njneog_at_oil.asm.nic.in

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jan 02 2002 - 08:11:15 CST