RE: RE: database administration questions

From: C.S.Venkata Subramanian <csvenkata_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 20:52:59 -0800

You Can add my name also.
Venkat

--

-- Click here for your very own create-a-date adventure from MatchMaker Go to http://ecard.matchmaker.com/dating.html -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: C.S.Venkata Subramanian INET: csvenkata_at_lycos.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing).