Re: Embedding perl in Oracle

From: Tim Bunce <Tim.Bunce_at_pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:08:51 -0800

I'm putting together a "Using Perl with Oracle" talk (for the Perl Whirl '02 GeekCruise conference) and would very much like to hear from anyone who's used Jeff's extproc_perl.

The talk, like all my others, will be available from

        http://cpan.valueclick.com/authors/id/TIMB/ once it's done.

Thanks.

Tim.

p.s. cross-posted to oracle-l and dbi-users, please reply direct or ammend any followups.

Author: Tim Bunce
  INET: Tim.Bunce_at_pobox.com