RE: x$ksmpp table question

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:42:00 -0800

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>George,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
You
can get the PGA information you're looking for from v$sesstat
Query
v$statname: select * from v$statname where name like '%pga%'
get
the statistic# and query v$sesstat for that session.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff

size=2>Waleed

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: George Schlossnagle   [mailto:schlossnagle_at_pythian.com]Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001   2:00 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   x$ksmpp table question
  I have a question about the x$ksmpp table.    Supposedly (according to Steve Adams' internals book) is the reference   table for the heap allocation for a processes pga.  I assume this means   for a processes own pga.  If so, is it possible  (and if so how) to   access the same data for an arbitrary shadow process (in particular, not the   one associated with the ssession running the query).
  Thanks,

  George