RE: Help - DBA interview questions I faced

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 05:25:39 -0800

I am wondering how such people get into positions where they are responsible for hiring new staff, if they themselves know nothing.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systèmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Région des Maritimes, MPO

        Author: Rachel Carmichael
          INET: wisernet100_at_yahoo.com

Author: Boivin, Patrice J
  INET: BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca