RE: XP vs. W2000

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 19:55:48 -0800

I neither pull my hair or chew my nails. I find other ways to relieve my stress. Course, the folks at work are not to happy about it. Well, at least when the plant was open. There are very few activities I do that are not considered 'risky'. DBA work is relatively stress free for me.... I will take a downed database any day to a lead fall. At one time they we were coming up on a really big downtime that took months to plan and they were trying to get me to stay off the mountains. HA!

Author: Robert Chin
  INET: chinman_at_optonline.net

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net