RE: SNAPSHOTS vs MATERIALIZE VIEWS

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 12:58:00 -0800

Jared,
Some places do have internet connections and email separated. Fujitsu for one. Department of National Defense is another.

However, that being said, all Oracle CD box sets come with at least one CD that contains documentation. I have 6 million of them (roughly). I personally believe in keeping a copy at the office and a copy at home. I have yet to read my Oracle documentation via the internet.

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 21 2001 - 14:58:00 CST