RE: Move DB to Another Schema

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 11:03:28 -0800

Ken,
 You can use a tables= option to list all the tables you want exported. And then use the fromuser= and touser= option to import them (to the right tablespace).
 Also, please remember that there is an upper limit on the number of characters in the tables= list. I can't remember the exact number, may be some one else can. (I think it is 2k or so). If this becomes a limitation, just export/impot a little less number of tables at a time. Good Luck.

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 21 2001 - 13:03:28 CST