<program> caused an invalid page fault in module ORACLIENT8.DLL at <memory address>

From: Ranjit Sandhu <ranjit.sandhu_at_samtechindia.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 04:03:23 -0800

Hello Folks,
I have installed oracle 8i client on a windows 98 system and am using an application that has the database in an NT server. At some point of testing the application i get the error message

"<program> caused an invalid page fault in module ORACLIENT8.DLL at
<memory address>"

and the system (my windows 98 machine) crashes.

What could be the possible reasons??
Please guide me.

Thanking all in anticipation.
Ranjit