IFRUN60_dump_*

From: Hussain Ahmed Qadri <hussain_at_skm.org.pk>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 21:09:34 -0800

Hi all,
We have been experiencing this error "IFRUN60_dump_somenumber" for quite some time now. This occurs when we try to open a form through a menu that we have locally developed to support our application. MOst of the times this file doesn't even exist in the directory where the error shows, infact its nowhere in the server. But this file then develops in the server in a day or two. And once we delete them, the error disappears. But this is a constant problem as they appear on different forms, and often creates problems for our front end users.

We are using Developer6 on WINNT4, along with Oracle8i. Is it an error related to Forms Runtime, or the Menu. Any ideas and solutions?

Regards
Hussain Ahmed Qadri
DBA SKMCH & RC Received on Thu Dec 20 2001 - 23:09:34 CST