RE: Max data file size on NTFS partition

From: Karniotis, Stephen <Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:26:43 -0800

I have had problems creating files above the 4G limit with NTFS. Even files above 2GB were sometimes difficult.

Thank You

Stephen P. Karniotis
Technical Alliance Manager
Compuware Corporation
Direct: (248) 865-4350
Mobile: (248) 408-2918
Author: Gilbert, Ashley
  INET: Ashley.Gilbert_at_eadvancemed.com

Author: Karniotis, Stephen
  INET: Stephen_Karniotis_at_compuware.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 19 2001 - 13:26:43 CST