RE: Performance problem .... HELP :-(

From: Mark Leith <mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:43:21 -0800

Did they rebuild their indexes after this "reorg"? It could be that they simply exported/imported the table without rebuilding the appropriate indexes?

Just a thought..

Mark

Author: Stephane Faroult
  INET: sfaroult_at_oriole.com

command for other information (like subscribing).
Author: Biddell, Ian
  INET: Ian.Biddell_at_compaq.com

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk