RE: found dead multi-threaded server

From: david hill <david.hill_at_lechateau.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 07:09:21 -0800

I encountered some problems also when we moved over from dedicated to MTS all of my problems it seem were being caused by the idle_time parameter in the profile
when it was set to anything like 60mins or 120 mins, I would frequently get dead MTS-servers
after disabling that no more problems
I'm on 8.1.7.2 now on
HP-UX 11.0 64 bit

Author: Brian Haas