Re: Create a database without using DbAssist

From: Witold Iwaniec <wiwaniec_at_novalistech.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 04:29:49 -0800

We had an example on this list few years (already...) ago, when TOAD became a commercial tool. I remember reading some postings like "What am I going to do without TOAD?"...

Personally I like and use some GUI tools but I also like to know what really happens in case all I have is the command line. Sometimes it takes too long to load GUI...

Witold

Author: Witold Iwaniec
  INET: wiwaniec_at_novalistech.com