The code doesn't work in the package

From: Csillag Zsolt <starsoft_at_interware.hu>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:59:28 -0800

Hi,
The following code work as you can see below, but if I put this code in a package ( a procedure in a package) then I got ORA-01031 insufficient privileges error. This is absurd for me because it's the same user (an administrator) that
owns the package, tablespace, table and everything.  From a pl/sql block it works perfectly with the same user.

Declare
  Command

VarChar2(1000)
;
Begin

        Command := 'create
table PROBA1
(
  PROBA1_1 NUMBER,
  PROBA1_2 VARCHAR2(50)

)
tablespace XXX
  pctfree 10
  pctused 40
  initrans 1
  maxtrans 255
  storage
  (

    initial 64K
    minextents 1
    maxextents unlimited

  )' ;

 Execute Immediate Command ;

end ; Received on Sun Dec 16 2001 - 11:59:28 CST