RE: Mail list for Oracle Applications 11.0 and 11i?

From: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC) <clchan_at_nie.edu.sg>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:36:13 -0800

Hi Don,

You can try > to send a > > > blank message to OraHRMS-L-on_at_mail-list.com <mailto:OraHRMS-L-on_at_mail-list.com> to sign up for Oracle HRMS listserver

HTH. Regds,
ChorLing

                Author: Don
                  INET: dondealy_at_teleport.com

                Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
538-5051
                San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access /
Mailing Lists

You may
                also send the HELP command for other information (like
subscribing).

Author: CHAN Chor Ling Catherine (CSC)
  INET: clchan_at_nie.edu.sg
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 19:36:13 CST