RE: Mail list for Oracle Applications 11.0 and 11i?

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:12:46 -0800

Don,

> I'm sure I have seen mention of one or more listservers for
> users that are
> in the Oracle Apps world. Would somebody be kind enough to
> post those
> listservers again, or point me where I could find them?

You can find them off 'http://www.oaug.org'

OAUGnet-DBA
www.oaug.org/public/oaugnet.html
Sponsor: Oracle Applications Users Group

OAUGnet-DBA provides a listserver forum for discussing the technical aspects of using Oracle Applications. Post your questions or advice here, and benefit from the experience of Oracle Applications users worldwide. OAUGnet-DBA offers constant monitoring, prompt communication of any listserver problems, an easy-to-use web interface, and an archive updated daily. To subscribe, send a blank message:

TO: subscribe-oaugnet-dba_at_lists.ksinet.com

To provide additional security, the subscriber must confirm the subscription request via email.

Hth,
John Kanagaraj
Oracle Applications DBA
DBSoft Inc