Re: Many small or few large extents for RBS & Ora-1555

From: James Damiano <jadam_at_nhes.state.nh.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:20:15 -0800

Gene,

It was a few weeks ago that I was made aware of this paper. I must have simply downloaded it from the site that was mentioned in the original E-mail and printed it for future (i.e. now) reference. All I can tell you is that there is an "About the Author" section on the last page which relates that Tim Gorman is a principal consultant for SageLogix, Inc.

Corporate Website - http://www.SageLogix.com Personal Website - http://www.EvDBT.com

In fact, I just now went to his personal website and found it there. So that's the answer.

Jim Damiano

Author: James Damiano
  INET: jadam_at_nhes.state.nh.us