RE: SQL*Loader-417 Error

From: Ken Janusz <ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 08:39:42 -0800

Stephen:

I will probably stay with the conventional load and if I hid any FK constraint problems I'll look into disabling the constraint. I'm doing a DB conversion into 8.1.7 with no application software connected to it. The DB is pretty much a duplicate of the production DB.

I am creating individual ctl load scripts for each table that I am loading. I want to put them all into a single ctl control file so I don't have to run them one at a time. I would like to know if it is possible to have say one script using direct path load and the other using conventional path load in the same main ctl script?

Thanks,

Ken

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

Author: Stephen Andert
  INET: stephenandert_at_firsthealth.com

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 10:39:42 CST