/*+ NESTED_TABLE_GET_REFS +*/ hint

From: Amar Kumar Padhi <TS2017_at_emirates.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:37:49 -0800

Hi,
Our application runs in RBO Mode. We are frequently getting the hint /*+ NESTED_TABLE_GET_REFS +*/  in the V$SQLAREA. We don't have nested tables in our our application either.   What is the possible reason for this hint?

Is oracle internally adding this hint. If so, why should it be so with our application queries?

On
Oracle: 8.1.7
front-end :Forms 6i.

rgds
amar Received on Fri Dec 14 2001 - 05:37:49 CST