RE: Recommenations for a DB conversion using SQL Loaderf

From: <peter.lomax_at_ftms.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:41:59 -0800

Ken ,
there is only one book. :-)
That is "SQL*Loader: The Definitive Guide by Gennick, Mishra" The pair explain very nice addons and features that are quite useful. As usual its an Oreilly book.
Peter
Regards
Peter Lomax (Oracle DBA)
Expertise Oracle
ORANGE/DSI/SIMBAD/AT&P
OrangeFrance
Bureau:
email: peter.lomax_at_ftms.fr
tel: (+33) (0)1 55 22 59 13
fax: (+33) (0)1 55 22 39 69
Simbad sailing through UMTS.

Author: Ken Janusz
  INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com

also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: Ken Janusz INET: ken.janusz_at_sufsys.com Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L
also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). -- Please see the official ORACLE-L FAQ: http://www.orafaq.com -- Author: INET: peter.lomax_at_ftms.fr Fat City Network Services -- (858) 538-5051 FAX: (858) 538-5051 San Diego, California -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists -------------------------------------------------------------------- To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L