Re: SqlLoader

From: Jeff Cox <jeffcox_at_usa.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 15:46:44 -0800

Laura,

The username that you are trying to use, does this username own the table that is to be loaded, or does this username have DBA privileges?

Even though you can connect via sqlplus and/or svrmgr to a session, this does not mean that you will be able to load data into any table that you desire.

HTH

Regards,

Jeff
Tempe, AZ
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 3:35   PM
  Subject: SqlLoader

  I have never had a problem with sqlloader before,   but now when I run it I get an error 'invalid name/password' message.  I   can sign on svrmgr and through sqlplus with no problems.   Any ideas?
  Thanks, <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Laura Received on Wed Dec 12 2001 - 17:46:44 CST