RE: export database from AIX to Sun

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:52:03 -0800

http://sun.systemnews.com/system-news/jobdir/submitted/2001.05/3444/3444.html http://www.dhbrown.com

Jared

                    Kevin Lange

                    <kgel_at_ppoone.c       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    om>                  cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: export database from AIX to
Sun
                    root_at_fatcity.c

                    om

                    12/12/01 12:45

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

I am with Mitchell. I still say AIX is the best of the two . I don't case what Solaris is adding.... and I don't care how developer friendly.
>From an Admin point of view I see no comparison.

And who the heck is D. H. Brown and why should I listen to their reports ??

Author: mitchell
  INET: mitchell_at_comnet.ca

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com