RE: After logon trigger

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 10:59:10 -0800

Ganesh,

Are you sure about logon triggers not firing for users with the DBA role enabled?

I've used them on 8.1.6 and 8.1.7, and they fire on my DBA account.

Jared

                    Ganesh Raja

                    <ganesh_at_gtfs-g       To:     Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
<ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
                    ulf.com>             cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     RE: After logon trigger

                    root_at_fatcity.c

                    om

                    12/11/01 11:30

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to ORACLE-L

Create it Once not every time some one Logs in...

The table is notsimilar to temporary tables in SQl... They are Different..

The Table is visible to all sessions if u say they are Global temporary Tables.

Yes Logon triggers Fire Every time the User logon... But the second time onwards u will get a Error... The Logon triggers dont fire for Users with the DBA Role Enabled.

HTH Best Regards,
Ganesh R
Tel : +971 (4) 397 3337 Ext 420
Fax : +971 (4) 397 6262