Patch sets

From: Vincent, Denise <deevin_at_mun.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:34:31 -0800

I'm new here, so please forgive me if this isn't the right forum to ask this question.

We are deploying forms through Oracle's 9iAS Forms Server over the Web. In regards to the Developer 6i patch sets available and running forms over the Web, do we need to apply the Developer 6i patch set to the iAS server in addition to applying the patches on the developer's computer? Do we need to regenerate all the forms with the new patch set before we deploy them over the Web? I've download the Forms 6i Patch 8 and it appears to also contain patches for the iAS server. The statement on the readme file included with the patch is,

        "Under most circumstances, you DO NOT need to install any of these patches. However, if you are instructed by Oracle Worldwide Support to install any of these patches, please read through this README file before starting your installation." I've got a TAR open with Oracle, but I haven't been able to speak with anyone yet. If anyone out there has applied these patches to either just the Developer 6i or the Developer 6i and iAS server I'd appreciate any advise you may offer.

Denise Vincent
deevin_at_mun.ca

Author: Vincent, Denise
  INET: deevin_at_mun.ca

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 12 2001 - 11:34:31 CST