RE: After logon trigger

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:47:05 -0800

Ganesh,

at-least in 8i whenever user system logs-in, I can see that in after logon trigger. I know for sure that system has DBA role enabled and I know for sure the trigger fires, as whenever I log in as system, I get an entry in USER_LOGON_AUDIT table, which is populated by AFTER LOGON trigger on database.

Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc. Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!

This e-mail message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify corporate MIS at (860) 766-2000 and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank you.