Feedback please for PROGNOSIS's db monitoring tool !

From: Shantanu Talukder <shantanu_t_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 17:22:07 -0800

Hello everybody,
My team is currently evaluating Oracle monitoring tool from a company called PROGNOSIS. Is there anybody currently using this tool or evaluated the tool before?
May I get some feedback about the Oracle monitoring tools of PROGNOSIS from any one of you?
Your insight would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Shantanu Talukder
Mpower Communications.

Do You Yahoo!?
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions for all of your unique holiday gifts! Buy at http://shopping.yahoo.com or bid at http://auctions.yahoo.com

Author: Shantanu Talukder
  INET: shantanu_t_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 11 2001 - 19:22:07 CST