RE: select data using trigger

From: Tatireddy, Shrinivas (MED, Keane) <Shrinivas.Tatireddy_at_med.ge.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 07:46:47 -0800

Hi

Thnq for responding.

I am mistaken, in understanding the request.

I am supposed to create a trigger that will do update onto a target table con2 whenever the contract is updated.

15 indexes on a table:

There are several tables that have 15 indexes. All such tables will have 10-20,000 rows and are majorly used for querying.

They have around 10-30 columns.

But we never got a complaint, that the accessing is slow.

Is this a harmful situation, having 15 indexes on a table. (The table data almost never
grow)

Thnx and regards,

Srinvias

Author: Tatireddy, Shrinivas (MED, Keane)