RE: The Oracle List Archive?

From: Hallas John <John.Hallas_at_btcellnet.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 05:34:04 -0800

Hi
Eva,
Try
the following link to access the archives. <A href="http://www.fatcity.com/ListGuru/login.php">http://www.fatcity.com/ListGuru/login.php I
can't remember where you get the password from (I think it might be blank) - it validates on your e-mail address I believe
<SPAN

class=676165912-11122001>
<SPAN

class=676165912-11122001>John

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Denham Eva   [mailto:EvaD_at_tfmc.co.za]Sent: 11 December 2001 12:00To:   Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: The Oracle List   Archive?
  Hi,
  Forgive the rather dumb newbie question.   However I regularly see people on this list refer   to the archive. How can I access this? I   have poked around at fatcity.com and not found much help!   TIA <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Denham

  This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by   MailMarshal - For more information
  please visit <A
  href="http://www.marshalsoftware.com">www.marshalsoftware.com

This electronic message contains information from the mmO2 plc Group which may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.