RE: DBA Weakest Link

From: Kimberly Smith <ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 06:43:34 -0800

At parties we try and limit work related topics to things like "That person is such an a******!" You get the idea, not to technical.

My climbing buddies are my coworkers at well and its a rule that we all pretty much like. For example, going snowboarding today and I bet the only work related topics that come up are "So where are you going to work next?" OK so we no longer have anything technical to talk about....

Author: Robert Chin
  INET: chinman_at_optonline.net

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net