RE: Are there any Detroit Lions fans on this list?

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:40:34 -0800

Tom T.
must be having a bad day.....

After
all, it is Friday.  Besides, I thought only Jarad could snap the towel!
Tom <SPAN
class=367051719-07122001>
<SPAN
class=367051719-07122001> <FONT
face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----From: Speaks, Chuck W. [mailto:CSpeaks_at_Lithonia.com]Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 1:57 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: RE: Are there any Detroit Lions fans on this list?

<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>oops. SNAP.  That's gonna leave a mark.
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial
size=2>But his post WAS funny.

Chuck Speaks
Database Administrator
Lithonia Lighting
770-860-3450
<A href="http://www.lithonia.com/"
target=_blank>http://www.lithonia.com

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Terrian, Tom
[mailto:tterrian_at_daas.dla.mil]Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001
13:44To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:
RE: Are there any Detroit Lions fans on this list?
<FONT color=#0000ff
face=Arial size=2><FONT
color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2>Mladen, keep your OT post off of this list
please.  Apparently the list is already too big and you only want to
read about oracle and only oracle.

-----Original Message-----From:
Gogala, Mladen [<A
href="mailto:MGogala_at_oxhp.com">mailto:MGogala_at_oxhp.com]Sent:
Tuesday, August 28, 2001 11:52 AMTo: Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-LSubject: RE: Burning game CD's<FONT
color=#ff0000>Listen pal, this list is already too big as it is.
Second, Ianswer  questions far more frequently then I ask them. The
fact is thatthis is not the forum to ask about burning CDs. If you have
a problem withthat, you don't have to respond to any of the questions
that I might ask.If you really want to discuss DMCA, DeCSS, 2600 case,
Skylarov case andburning CDs then go to Slashdot.org or an appropriate
linux newsgroup. Here,I want to read about oracle
and only about oracle. Did I make myself
clear?-----Original Message-----From: Gogala, Mladen
[mailto:MGogala_at_oxhp.com]Sent:
Friday, December 07, 2001 1:17 PMTo: Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-LSubject: OT:Are there any Detroit Lions fans on this
list?Q. What's the difference between the Detroit Lions
&     the Taliban?  A. The Taliban have
a running game   Q. How do the Detroit Lions count to 10?

  1. 0-1, 0-2, 0-3, 0-4, 0-5,  0-6, 0-7, 0-8, 0-9,
    0-10   Q. What do the Detroit Lions & Billy Graham
    have in     common?  A. They both can make
    80,000 people stand up & yell     "Jesus Christ"
    !   Q. How do you keep a Detroit Lion out of your yard? A.
    Put up goal posts   Q. Where do you go in Detroit in case
    of a tornado? A. To the Silverdone  - they never get a touchdown
    there!   Q. What do you call a Detroit Lion with a
    SuperBowl ring? A. A thief   Q. Why doesn't Flint have a
    professional football team? A. Because then  Detroit would want
    one   Q. Why was Marty Mornhinweg upset when the Detroit
    Lions     playbook was stolen?  A. Because
    he hadn't finished coloring it.   Q. What's the difference
    between the Detroit Lions and a     dollar
    bill?  A. You can still get four quarters out of a
    dollar   Q. How many Detroit Lions does it take to win a
    Superbowl? A. Nobody  knows and we may never find
    out!   Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV
    watching     the SuperBowl?  A. The Detroit
    Lions   Q. What do the Detroit Lions and opossums have in
    common? A. Both play  dead at home and get killed on the
    road   Q. How can you tell when the Detroit Lions are
    going to run     the football?  A. The back
    leaves the huddle with tears in his eyes.   Q. Knock
    knock     Who's there.
    Owen     Owen Who?  A. Oh an
    10.--Mladen Gogala--Please see the official ORACLE-L
    FAQ: <A href="http://www.orafaq.com"
    target=_blank>http://www.orafaq.com--Author: Gogala,
    Mladen  INET: MGogala_at_oxhp.comFat City Network
    Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858)
    538-5051San Diego, California
    • Public Internet access / Mailing
      REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail messageto:
      ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and inthe
      message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L(or the name of
      mailing list you want to be removed from).  You mayalso send the
      HELP command for other information (like
      subscribing).