RE: BMC Patrol DBXray / CA Unicenter

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 13:17:37 -0800

Embarcadero products?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 2:40 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

We are using OEM currently on our Oracle environments. However, we have about 100 Sybase servers and about 10 Microsoft SQL Server servers in addition to the 20 or so Oracle instances we have. There are only 6 of us supporting all these environments, and not everybody is knowledgeable in all the dbms'. What we'd like to get is a proactive monitoring tool that can be used for all of our databases.

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 15:17:37 CST