RE: BMC Patrol DBXray / CA Unicenter

From: YTTRI Lisa <lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 12:28:36 -0800

We are using OEM currently on our Oracle environments. However, we have about 100 Sybase servers and about 10 Microsoft SQL Server servers in addition to the 20 or so Oracle instances we have. There are only 6 of us supporting all these environments, and not everybody is knowledgeable in all the dbms'. What we'd like to get is a proactive monitoring tool that can be used for all of our databases. If I could get OEM to monitor the others, I would!

Author: YTTRI Lisa
  INET: lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

Author: Gene Sais
  INET: Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS
  INET: DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM

Author: Kimberly Smith
  INET: ksmith2_at_myfirstlink.net

Author: YTTRI Lisa
  INET: lisa.yttri_at_cnh.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Dec 06 2001 - 14:28:36 CST