Known problems or comments about ERwin, QDesigner or ERStudio????

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 08:25:10 -0800

I could be at OpenWorld, but noooo...I get the "pleasure" of staying home and evaluating the three design products to see which one we should purchase.

Anway, I just found what appears to be a flaw in QDesigner, in that, it reverse engineered a database schema successfully, but it will not generate SQL files with the DEFAULT values for columns. Have other QDesigner users encountered this?

Any other possible gotchas or comments about these modeling tools????

Many thanks!!!!

Chris

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Dec 05 2001 - 10:25:10 CST