RE: LOCKS - Reading Block Dumps

From: Grabowy, Chris <cgrabowy_at_fcg.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 13:23:56 -0800

Hey Larry,

With all that free time you got, I got some databases over here that need to be upgraded...a couple of developers that need their hands held (or smacked) while they code their SQL...and some production tables that need to be rebuilt...then I can poke around hex dumps of the database....(big grin)

Thanks, your the greatest. Oh, and the answer is 12...

Chris

Author: Larry Elkins
  INET: elkinsl_at_flash.net

Author: Grabowy, Chris
  INET: cgrabowy_at_fcg.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Dec 04 2001 - 15:23:56 CST