RE: Error opening the database

From: SARKAR, Samir <Samir.SARKAR_at_nottingham.sema.slb.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 06:23:47 -0800

Thanks Claudio.....it has subsequently been detected that there is a bad media on the disk.....the ufsdump utility confirmed that....it was the disk
which was corrupted. We have logged a call with Sun and we might have to swap the
whole disk and re-create the file systems.

Samir Sarkar
Oracle DBA - Lennon Team
SchlumbergerSema
Email : samir.sarkar_at_nottingham.sema.slb.com

            samir.sarkar_at_sema.co.uk
Author: claudio cutelli
  INET: c_cutelli_at_hotmail.com

Author: SARKAR, Samir
  INET: Samir.SARKAR_at_nottingham.sema.slb.com