RE: Oracle for Sun/64 Bit Question

From: Rao, Maheswara <Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2001 12:39:14 -0800

Tom,

Yes. Oracle 817 comes in two disks. Installation is little tricky. The best way, I found is, copy both the cd's onto two different locations on the disk. Then start the installation. Once, the first file is over, it asks you for the second CD. Then, you give the file path where you copied the second cd.

Rao

Author: Rao, Maheswara
  INET: Maheswara.Rao_at_Sungardp3.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Dec 03 2001 - 14:39:14 CST